We wanted to do something really fun, so we had all of our doulas complete what is known as the Pivot questionnaire--you know, the same one James Liption closes with at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio. We believe Intown Doula staffs the best doulas in Atlanta, and this series should serve to show you just a small peek at why we think they're so great!
1. What is your favorite word?
Giggles--just beams of joy and love.
2. What is your least favorite word?
Moist. It's the literal worst.
3. What turns you on?
The beach. Water sign here, ya heard?
4. What turns you off?
Hatred. Bigotry. Sexism. Racism. All the awful things.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
The sound of my pups greeting me at the door when I get home.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Travel photographer/journalist. I've been pretty close to it...one day. One day.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Accountant. Because math.
10.If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
"Elizabeth, meet Idris Elba." Oh, and "Here's some bourbon." Because even in heaven I would need some delicious, liquid courage to meet Mr. Elba.