We wanted to do something really fun, so we had all of our doulas complete what is known as the Pivot questionnaire--you know, the same one James Liption closes with at the end of Inside the Actor's Studio. We believe Intown Doula staffs the best doulas in Atlanta, and this series should serve to show you just a small peek at why we think they're so great!
1. What is your favorite word?
Present. As in, "Here is a present for you, Richée."
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
See answer to number one.
4. What turns you off?
When people are willfully ignorant.
5. What sound or noise do you love?
When my kids have legit belly laughs going on. Laughter is my FAVORITE.
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
The sound of my dogs drinking water. It's gross.
7. What is your favorite curse word?
This is hard because I love them all so much, but I appreciate the versatility of the "f" word.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Playing the overweight snarky best friend on tv or a movie.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Literally anything else. I hate everything.
10.If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
I don't want him to say a thing. I want to be handed a stack of books and comics, an Xbox, and a pizza, and then pointed towards a giant bean bag chair.