Placenta encapsulation is the delicate process of recognizing the benefits that the placenta can offer a newly postpartum mother and preparing it for ingestion.
This two-day process includes:
- Preparing and steaming the placenta
- Dehydrating the placenta
- Crushing the dehydrated placenta into a powder
- Placing the powder into gel capsules
If desired, a complimentary tincture can also be prepared.
Placenta encapsulation and other preparations have long been believed to assist the newly postpartum person with:
- Increased milk production
- Reduce or shorten postpartum bleeding
- Increase energy levels
- Balance mood changes
- Replenished iron levels
- Improve the overall postpartum recovery process